- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Porcelain Tile - Crossville - Facility Management Product Release
Nest porcelain tile wood-look line is inspired by the authentic graining of Olive and American Oak species and offers a beautiful, durable alternative to real wood for both floors and walls.
Nest comes in seven neutral colors, with each hue interpreted in both Olive and American Oak graining. Field tile size options are 6-by-36 inch, 8-by-36 inch, and 3-by-15 inch. Additionally, parquet-inspired mosaics, mesh-mounted on 12-by-12-inch sheets, are suited for shower pan use or can be combined with the planks sizes. Bullnose and cove base trim available.
As with all products produced at Crossville’s Tennessee manufacturing facilities, Nest is made using third-party certified, sustainable processes, is GreenSquared certified, and contains a minimum 4 percent recycled content. Nest is recommended for interior surfaces.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors