- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Porcelain Tile - GranitiFiandre - Facility Management Product Release
Italian stone and tile manufacturer GranitiFiandre has expanded its patented Luminar collection with two additional color offerings—OptoWhite and OptoBlack.
The surfacing product is created with a porcelain material that reflects light, via a continuous series of concentric circular engravings created in part through a special treatment applied to the porcelain tile. Luminar is created with porcelain technologies that ensure hardness, non-absorbency, and resistance to fire, frost, wear, and chemical attack.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors