- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Polyurethane Roof Coating - ERSystems - Facility Management Product Release
Roof Coating is a liquid-applied, single-component, moisture-cured polyurethane coating. The Erathane 300 Finish Coat White elastomeric coating has a high solids consistency designed to provide an economical, tough film finish. Adheres to metal roofing and Erathane 300 Base Coat over polyurethane foam, concrete, wood and other substrates.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems