Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Polyurethane Roof Coating - ERSystems - Facility Management Product Release
Roof Coating is a liquid-applied, single-component, moisture-cured polyurethane coating. The Erathane 300 Finish Coat White elastomeric coating has a high solids consistency designed to provide an economical, tough film finish. Adheres to metal roofing and Erathane 300 Base Coat over polyurethane foam, concrete, wood and other substrates.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofs: Inspection, Conditions and Coatings
- Specification Issues for Roof Coatings
- Are Cool Roofs Beneficial in Cold Climates?