Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Polyaspartic Coating - PPG Protective and Marine Coatings - Facility Management Product Release
Kwikspar 600 and Kwikspar 600SG polyaspartic coatings is a line of corrosion-resistant, direct-to-metal (DTM) coatings formulated with advanced film-build and fast-cure characteristics. In highly corrosive environments, Kwikspar 600 (full-gloss) and Kwikspar 600SG (semi-gloss) coatings can be overcoated on AMERCOAT 370 or SIGMAFAST 278 epoxy primers to provide an ultra-fast-drying alternative to traditional three-coat corrosion protection systems. In low-to-moderately corrosive environments, one coat of Kwikspar600 or Kwikspar 600SG can replace traditional two-coat epoxy/urethane systems. Formulated from 73 percent solids, Kwikspar coatings cure up to eight times faster than standard polyurethane coatings in a 4-mil thickness on a low-temperature substrate. They also exhibit exceptional duability, flexibility and abrasion resistance.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors