- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Poke-Thru Device - Wiremold/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The Evolution Series poke-thru devices from Wiremold offer a flush, all-metal cover assembly that allows device access with spring-loaded slide cable egress doors. The UL fire-classified products maintain the fire rating of the floor slab for up to two hours, and feature TopGuard protection to meet scrub water exclusion standards.
The devices use six- and eight-inch holes. The larger size affords more space for receptacles and activations, and allows the entire device to be recessed below the finished floor level for added protection and longevity.
The Evolution 8AT series device provides up to four gangs of power, communication, and/or A/V capability. The 6AT series provides up to two-and-one-half gangs of power, communication, and/or A/V capability. It is also available as furniture-feed device.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully