Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pneumatic framing nailers - Hitachi Power Tools - Facility Management Product Release
The A5 series of pneumatic framing nailers includes a 21-degree plastic strip nailer, with out without depth adjustment, a 30-degree paper strip nailer and a 16-degree coil nailer. The A5 framing nailers accept nails ranging from 2 inches to 3-¼ inches in length. The framing nailers feature claw tips that can resist wear on the noses and minimize slippage when driving at an angle. Rafter hooks are now included with the A5 series and can be mounted on either side of the nailers. The open nose design provides access to clear a nail jam and ergonomic rubber grips on the handles help maintain a secure hold.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Power in an Emergency with Generator Rental
- Lift Rental Expands the Reach of Maintenance
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality