- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Pneumatic flush buttons - The Geberit Group - Facility Management Product Release
Type 01, Type 10, and Type 70 pneumatic flush buttons allow bathroom designers to position flush activation anywhere within a 5 ½-foot radius of the concealed tank. In special construction situations requiring enhanced user comfort and accessibility. The flush buttons can be installed in bathroom furniture and solid wall or drywall construction. The remote buttons are available in dual-flush and single-flush models and in a variety of sizes, colors, materials and finishes.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms