Plugs - Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems - Facility Management Product Release
Hubbell’s 100 amp IEC pin and sleeve plugs use space-saving designs for wall, pillar and floor box applications. The new devices are designed and targeted for the convention center/entertainment industry, including civic centers, casinos, theaters, auditoriums, and sports arenas.
The Short Housing Plug was specifically designed for use with convention center floor box receptacles where space is always at a premium. Its overall length is 8.3 inches. The extra 4.33 inches provides more room in the box for the plug's heavy cable and other connections. It can also be used for tight wall and pillar applications.
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully