Plug-In Transformer Protection - Honeywell Power Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Honeywell Power Products has introduced a protective enclosure for AC plug-in transformers to help security installers avoid the problem of accidental system shut-downs. The HPTCOVER mounts over any duplex wall receptacle and can be screwed shut to ensure the transformer remains securely affixed to the outlet. Three half-inch conduit knockouts in the bottom and back allow the low voltage wire to exit to the alarm panel.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully