Plenum Fan - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
The Model QEM plenum fan from Greenheck is designed for lower pressure supply or return air handling applications where first cost is critical. The fan features a 12-bladed airfoil wheel intended to reduce energy consumption and sound levels.
Available in both belt and direct drive, Model QEM can be specified with a range of accessories including inlet guards, protective cages and isolators.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation