- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Building Assistant »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
Plenum Fan - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
The Model QEM plenum fan from Greenheck is designed for lower pressure supply or return air handling applications where first cost is critical. The fan features a 12-bladed airfoil wheel intended to reduce energy consumption and sound levels.
Available in both belt and direct drive, Model QEM can be specified with a range of accessories including inlet guards, protective cages and isolators.
- Adoption of Electronically Commutated Motor Pumps Increases as Energy Savings Add Up
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?