Platform Centralizes Building Data - Lucid - Facility Management Product Release
BuildingOS is a cloud-based data and analytics platform that centralizes commercial building data into a single, comprehensive data set, to make it easier for facility managers to use data to benchmark, monitor, and improve building performance. Specific solutions include resource efficiency, compliance, occupant engagement, finance and planning, and tenant or portfolio management. BuildingOS is completely vendor-agnostic and natively connects to more than 175 building technologies. Data processing engines that scrub, organize, and translate building data are designed to ensure that data is high quality and easy to understand.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things