Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Piping System - Aquatherm - Facility Management Product Release
Blue Pipe® polypropylene-random systems are designed for chilled and condensing water, radiant heating, and industrial applications. Made from more than 98.5 percent pure polypropylene, the piping has natural insulation properties, and they can be installed without insulation and still produce no condensation during normal operation. An optional faser-composite layer reduces linear expansion of the pipe by up to 75 percent compared to plastic piping, ensuring it hangs rigidly in operating temperatures up to 200 degrees. The systems come in pipe dimensions ranging from one-half-inch to 24 inches.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation