Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Piping System - Aquatherm - Facility Management Product Release
Lilac® is developed for applications such as toilets, drains, rainwater collection, laundry, cleaning, and irrigation. The pipe’s durable and corrosion-resistant polypropylene material is recyclable. The system uses a heat-fusion connection to create longer-lasting connections with no toxic glues and resins or open flames. The system is available in pipe dimensions of 3/8-10 inches and meets ASTM F2389 and CSA B137.11.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms