Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pipeline inspection camera - Electric Eel - Facility Management Product Release
The eCAM Ace features a WiFi transmitter that sends a wireless signal to almost any handheld device. By using the custom downloaded app, the user can see and record video. Once a video is recorded, the user can share it via the internet or download it to a computer. The eCAM Ace WiFi can be used to inspect pipelines of 3-10 inches and uses a stainless-steel-housed 1.68-inch diameter color camera powered by a 120v AC supply or optional rechargeable battery pack. The flexible camera spring is designed to navigate 3-inch P-traps.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility