- Facilities Support Technician »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
Pipe Support - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The TallSmall PipeGuard is designed to support smaller-diameter piping and conduit up to 6 inches above the roof surface. The unit is made from durable ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer rubber and can accommodate steel, copper, and polyvinyl-chloride piping, as well as electrical conduit and natural gas lines. The support does not require any special tools, slip-sheets, or clamps for installation.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Spot Troubles in Different Types of Roofs
- Understanding the Benefits of Metal in Commercial Buildings
- High-Performance Exteriors Provide Long-Term Energy Efficiency