- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Pipe Insulation - Owens Corning - Facility Management Product Release
VaporWick pipe insulation from Owens Corning has a self-drying feature that allows installation of the product on wet pipes without shutting down the system. The insulation is designed specifically for below-ambient temperature applications in extremely hot and humid operating environments.
The material keeps insulation dry by using a specially designed wicking material that absorbs condensed water from the pipe surface and wicks it to the outside.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms