- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
Pipe Insulation - Owens Corning - Facility Management Product Release
VaporWick pipe insulation from Owens Corning has a self-drying feature that allows installation of the product on wet pipes without shutting down the system. The insulation is designed specifically for below-ambient temperature applications in extremely hot and humid operating environments.
The material keeps insulation dry by using a specially designed wicking material that absorbs condensed water from the pipe surface and wicks it to the outside.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- Gender Neutral Restrooms: Re-thinking Signage
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms