- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Pipe Insulation - Owens Corning - Facility Management Product Release
VaporWick pipe insulation from Owens Corning has a self-drying feature that allows installation of the product on wet pipes without shutting down the system. The insulation is designed specifically for below-ambient temperature applications in extremely hot and humid operating environments.
The material keeps insulation dry by using a specially designed wicking material that absorbs condensed water from the pipe surface and wicks it to the outside.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms