Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pipe Cutter - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The 238-P operates using a one-half-inch-square impact driver or ratchet. The tool can cut 8-inch diameter thick soil pipes when used with an impact driver or 4-inch thick pipes when used manually. The tool is 11-1/2 inches long, weighs 13-1/2 pounds, and includes a removable handle and low-profile cutter wheels to fit into tight places. The tool's facing chain hook lays on top of the pipe for easier latching, and two-directional cutting allows for a cleaner cut. The tool is protected from overloading by a torque limiter.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality