Pipe Cutter - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
RC-1625 from Ridgid is a plastic tube cutter with a large capacity and has an advanced blade design that reduces the required cutting force. The ratchet cutter is capable of cutting plastic pipe and tubing such as PVC and CPVC, as well as PEX, polyethylene, polybutylene and rubber hose. A quick-change blade pin enables users to change blades by hand in a matter of seconds, and assures users that there will be no lost clips or screws during a blade change.
The cutter is constructed of aluminum for professional durability and is designed with ergonomic handles. A thumb latch holds the cutter closed, which protects the blade when the cutter is not in use.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality