Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
Pipe Coupling - Victualic Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Style 107 QuickVic rigid couplings in 10- and 12-inch sizes install twice as fast as standard grooved couplings and up to ten times faster than welding and flanging, according to the company. The coupling is pushed onto the pipe-end as a fully assembled unit, joined by a second pipe-end and tightened. Accommodates pressures ranging from full vacuum up to 750 psi.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA