Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Pipe Connectors - Aquatherm - Facility Management Product Release
The copper stub-outs allow for a straight, threadless transition from polypropylene-random piping to copper-sweated connections in HVAC and plumbing applications. The units are available in 1/2-, 1/4-, and 1-inch diameters and 11 or 18-inches long, easing transitions to fancoil units, zone valves, and heat pumps. The copper portion of the stub-out is connected using standard copper solder joints or compression fittings.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation