- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Pipe Connectors - Aquatherm - Facility Management Product Release
The copper stub-outs allow for a straight, threadless transition from polypropylene-random piping to copper-sweated connections in HVAC and plumbing applications. The units are available in 1/2-, 1/4-, and 1-inch diameters and 11 or 18-inches long, easing transitions to fancoil units, zone valves, and heat pumps. The copper portion of the stub-out is connected using standard copper solder joints or compression fittings.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation