Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pipe Beveller - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The B-500 is a compact and transportable unit that mounts to ends of pipes 4 inches or greater in diameter with a maximum wall thickness of 1/2-inch as well as on flat plates up to 1/2-inch thick. Interchangeable heads allow users to cut bevels accurately at 30 degrees, 37.5 degrees, and 45 degrees. The unit features speed monitoring with LED indicators that assist operators in keeping the beveller moving at a steady pace, ensuring a finished bevel in one pass.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality