- Facilities Technician »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Photovoltaic Roof - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
Consisting of cylindrical solar tubes and an Energy Star-qualified roofing membrane, the Spectro360 photovoltaic (PV) system from Carlisle Energy Services brings a third dimension to PV systems on rooftops, where up to 20 percent of the energy production is attributed to light reflected off the membrane onto the underside of the cylindrical tubes. The natural airflow between the Spectro360 cylindrical tubes results in operating temperatures lower than those of conventional flat-glass panels, improving energy output and reliability.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Know These Common Culprits for Moisture Infiltration
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating