Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Photoionization Detector - RAE Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The MiniRAE Lite is the third in a series of third-generation photoionization detector based instruments from RAE Systems. This instrument uses standard alkaline AA size batteries or optional rechargeable batteries. It is intended for outdoor environmental and construction site use where hydrocarbon-based volatile organic compounds and chemicals pose a toxic threat. The device provides results with a measurement-response time of less than three seconds and is waterproof for easier decontamination and suitable for use in humid conditions.
The MiniRAE Lite has a measurement range of 0 to 5,000 parts per million (ppm). The product features a large back-lit graphical display for easy viewing in any light condition. It also features a built-in flashlight for operation in extremely dim environments. No tools are required to field service the PID lamp or sensor or to replace batteries. The instrument includes a user interface configurable in 12 languages.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality