Photo Controls - Intermatic - Facility Management Product Release
Fix Mount Electronic Photo Controls provide electronic switching mechanisms for dusk-to-dawn use in outdoor lighting fixtures. The controls have a solid state, silicon light sensor and a DC relay to provide switching; these features are designed to provide easier calibration to different targeted on/off levels and a repeatable set point that does not drift during product's life.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things