- Vice President, Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Use your skills to help build a better world »
Phase Power Measurement Module - WAGO Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 750-493 3-Phase Power Measurement Module from Wago integrates monitoring of a power supply network with the connectivity of an I/O system. The device is compatible with 16 different fieldbus networks, including Ethernet, Profibus, Modbus, and DeviceNet, and more than 300 digital, analog, and special function modules found in the Wago-I/O-System.
The 6-channel power measurement module has three channels dedicated to voltage input and three channels dedicated to current input and the module directly measures voltage, current, energy consumption and power.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully