Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Personnel Lifts - ReechCraft Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The portable PowerLift weighs less than 310 pounds and is designed for carrying up stairs or rolling through standard door openings. The basket, mast sections, and outriggers are detachable from the base unit, reducing the weight to 130 pounds for easier maneuverability. The unit has a lift capacity of 350 pounds. Operators have 18-volt cordless or corded AC drill power options. Models are available at working heights of 20 feet and 25 feet.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality