Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Personnel Aerial Lift Designed to Service Compact Areas - Lift-Rite - Facility Management Product Release
Lift-Rite introduces the SpinGo personnel lifter, a lightweight and easily maneuverable push-around vertical platform for operator extended-reach applications up to 13.5 feet, or 4.17 meters, high. The compact, ergonomic design and tight-turning radius make the SpinGo ideal for congested areas where vertical lift is needed. The design allows day-to-day operations to be uninterrupted while the new lifter is in use, and an array of features simplify maintenance and optimize uptime.
“The versatility of the SpinGo means it can be used in a variety of applications, including light distribution, picking, stock replenishment, as well as cleaning and maintenance environments,” said Shannon Curtis, product manager with Lift-Rite. “By eliminating climbing, and minimizing reaching and lifting, SpinGo provides an ergonomic alternative to ladders, step stools or podiums commonly used in retail shops, supermarkets, warehouses, offices, libraries and archives.”
SpinGo offers quicker elevation at the touch of a button. When stationary, the brakes are automatically engaged for secure and stable operation while elevated. The convenience of two separate storage areas, a load deck and a cargo shelf, allow an operator to efficiently secure two separate loads for transport.
The SpinGo is easily maintainable with quick and easy access to all components, including the battery. Utilizing a standard 110-volt wall plug-in to charge the battery, SpinGo provides a long run-time of up to 11 hours utilizing a single charge.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Cordless Power Tools Continue to Add Features and Improvements
- Using Infrared Imaging to Detect Electrical Issues
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality