- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Permeable Pavers - BLACK LOCUST LUMBER - Facility Management Product Release
The Roofline Permeable Wood Paver in the ProFlow Permeables line features a 40 percent overall weight reduction for roof-loads, and a stainless steel mesh support for ease of future maintenance. Utilizing Black Locust, the pavers are naturally rot-resistant for 50 years or more. Pavers reduce stormwater runoff and replenish groundwater systems by allowing water percolation between pavers.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?