- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
Permeable Pavers - BLACK LOCUST LUMBER - Facility Management Product Release
The Roofline Permeable Wood Paver in the ProFlow Permeables line features a 40 percent overall weight reduction for roof-loads, and a stainless steel mesh support for ease of future maintenance. Utilizing Black Locust, the pavers are naturally rot-resistant for 50 years or more. Pavers reduce stormwater runoff and replenish groundwater systems by allowing water percolation between pavers.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option
- Best Practices for Recovering Low-Slope Roofs
- How to Add Value on Your Next Roofing Project