- Building Technician »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Permanent Handrail - Garlock Equipment Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Garlock Equipment’s Railguard 200 is a fall protection guardrail available with permanent mounting brackets for right angle, side and floor installations. Quick-release pins allow rail sections to be removed in minutes if necessary. The powder coat epoxy finish in safety yellow is standard, and the rails can be used inside or outside. Custom colors, stainless steel construction and hot-dipped galvanized steel are available.
Options include swinging gates for 4-foot to 10-foot openings and telescopic steel toe boards to protect people below from falling objects. The rail sections and gates are constructed of 1-5/8 inch hot-rolled electric welded steel tubing.
A portable Railguard 200 model that doesn’t require drilling in substrate is also available. It uses cast iron bases to hold the rail sections in place.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Power Tools: New Technology To Address New Demands
- How to Select the Right MEWP
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality