Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Pendent Sprinklers - Viking - Facility Management Product Release
XT1 sprinklers feature a smaller, more compact design for easier installation in tight spaces and a more aesthetically pleasing installed appearance. XT1 sprinklers are also designed to provide enhanced protection against corrosion. All XT1 sprinklers incorporate a stainless steel deflector and an integrated spring and seal assembly that is Teflon sealed and fully encapsulated to protect the Bellville spring against corrosion. The XT1 spring and seal assembly includes a hinge feature to help prevent the sprinkler components from lodging in the deflector upon activation. Finally, XT1 deflectors are laser etched and easy to read for fast model identification.
XT1 serves as Viking’s design-basis for most of its commercial sprinkler models. The first XT1 sprinkler models introduced include Viking’s Quick Response and Standard Response, 5.6 (81) and 8.0 (115) K-factor upright and pendent commercial sprinklers. In total, at least 12 XT1 sprinklers are available.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA