Paper Towel - Cascades Tissue Group - Facility Management Product Release
Cascades Antibacterial Paper Towel releases the active ingredient Benzalkonium Chloride when in contact with wet hands, killing 99.99 percent of harmful bacteria almost instantly. The green-colored paper towel contains 100 percent recycled fiber, and is made using five times less water than the North American paper industry average, according to the company.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms