Panelboard - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Square D I-Line™ combines an I-Line power-distribution section and NQ or NF lighting sections into one panelboard. The unit is designed to fit into the same footprint on sites where an existing power panelboard exists while adapting to space and power needs. The Single I-Line is available in 26- and 32-inch widths, and the Duplex I-Line is available in 32- and 44-inch widths, with two hard-bused sections or one hard-bused section and mounting space for field-installable options. The power section mounts horizontally and is available in 18-, 22.5-, or 31.5-inch-wide mounting space configurations.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully