Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Paint Striper - Newstripe Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The redesigned Rollmaster paint striper incorporates an improved adjustable pump spring tension. This features speeds priming and compensates for any pump hose wear.
It can apply mandated low VOC traffic paints and has a 100 percent transfer efficiency producing crisp line edges with no overspray. Its pumps paint directly from a one-gallon can to the application roller. It uses a peristaltic pump, so no paint contacts any pump components.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors