Paint Provides Good Hide - Pratt & Lambert Paints - Facility Management Product Release
Pro-Hide Silver 5000 offers good hide and excellent touch-up in a variety of packaged colors and tintable bases.
Pro-Hide Silver 5000 is designed to be used on interior drywall, wood, cured plaster, masonry, metal and previously painted surfaces. Ideal for property maintenance, commercial repaints and areas that are painted frequently, this easy-to-apply product provides long-lasting and beautiful results for all painting projects. Pro-Hide Silver 5000 aligns with MPI Gloss Levels 1, 2 and 5and is available in tintable bases and the following packaged colors: ProWhite, Linen White, China White, Bone White, Dover White, and Antique White.
Pro-Hide Silver 5000 is available in gallons and 5-gallons, tintable in more than 1,600 colors.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors