Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Paint Provides Good Hide - Pratt & Lambert Paints - Facility Management Product Release
Pro-Hide Silver 5000 offers good hide and excellent touch-up in a variety of packaged colors and tintable bases.
Pro-Hide Silver 5000 is designed to be used on interior drywall, wood, cured plaster, masonry, metal and previously painted surfaces. Ideal for property maintenance, commercial repaints and areas that are painted frequently, this easy-to-apply product provides long-lasting and beautiful results for all painting projects. Pro-Hide Silver 5000 aligns with MPI Gloss Levels 1, 2 and 5and is available in tintable bases and the following packaged colors: ProWhite, Linen White, China White, Bone White, Dover White, and Antique White.
Pro-Hide Silver 5000 is available in gallons and 5-gallons, tintable in more than 1,600 colors.
- How to Know When It's Time to Go Premium with Paint
- 4 Steps to Choosing a High Quality Paint
- How to Understand the Real Cost of Paint
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors