Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Paint Is Self-Healing, Prevents Rust Creep - Rust-Oleum - Facility Management Product Release
META Prime uses a self-healing technology to extend coating life on surfaces susceptible to damage. It is a two-part epoxy primer designed to maintain adhesion and prevent rust creep after the coating is damaged. When the surface is damaged, META Prime releases a healing agent that cures to regenerate protection to the coated surface. Suitable for immersion service in non-potable environments and for areas that are often subject to abrasive environments.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors