Paint Is Self-Healing, Prevents Rust Creep - Rust-Oleum - Facility Management Product Release
META Prime uses a self-healing technology to extend coating life on surfaces susceptible to damage. It is a two-part epoxy primer designed to maintain adhesion and prevent rust creep after the coating is damaged. When the surface is damaged, META Prime releases a healing agent that cures to regenerate protection to the coated surface. Suitable for immersion service in non-potable environments and for areas that are often subject to abrasive environments.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors