Paint Additive Improves Thermal Performance - Insuladd Environmental Products - Facility Management Product Release
Insuladd Paint Additive is an insulating product that is designed to reduce summertime heat gain and wintertime heat loss. It also has fire retardant properties and helps to decrease the formation of condensation on interior walls. It can be used with any kind of paint and on various surfaces.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors