Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Paint - Vicom BV - Vicom4Outdoor - Facility Management Product Release
Stonox is a three-component paint system for stone and concrete that converts gases such as NOx into harmless nitrates (NO3) and organic substances such as VOCs and pollutants into CO2 and H2O, and therefore cleans the air. These harmless nitrates wash off with rain or water. With a pH value above 11, Stonox prevents algae, moss, bacteria and grease from attaching to the surface.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors