Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Paint - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Harmony interior acrylic latex paint has been reformulated to reduce airborne concentrations of formaldehyde and other aldehydes. The paint also helps eliminate common indoor odors and contains anti-microbial agents to resist mold and mildew formation on the paint surface. Tinted with colorants that do not add VOCs to the tinted paint.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors