Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Paint - Benjamin Moore & Co. - Facility Management Product Release
EcoSpec latex paint is an interior 100-percent acrylic system designed for commercial applications. It contains no solvents that release volatile organic compounds into the air. It dries rapidly, allowing users to paint a space and put back into use within two hours after the job is complete. The system includes a primer and three top-coat finishes — flat, eggshell and semi-gloss. It is available in white and more than 1,000 custom colors. It has been awarded the Greenguard and Green Seal certification.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors