Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pad/Tampon Dispenser - Hospeco - Facility Management Product Release
The Evogen EV1 dispenser is now re-engineered with a free vend delay mechanism to discourage misuse.
The largest capacity dispenser of its kind, Evogen holds both tampons and pads. Each is dispensed with the simple push of a button. If programmed for free vend, the delay function automatically discourages multiple products from being taken, reducing waste and preserving more product for other patrons.
The dispensers’ modern, streamlined styling is attractive and easy to use. To load, staff just opens the door and slides in products—easy loading promotes consistent stocking. ADA-compliant push-button dispensing makes Evogen dispensers accessible to all who need these products. An easy to see lighted indicator alerts staff when the dispenser needs refill.
The EV1 dispenser is available in powder-coat white finish or stainless steel and, in addition to the free vend option, is also available with a $0.25 vend option.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility