- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Technician »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Packaged Rooftop Units - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Intellipak I rooftop systems offer EER from 11 to 14.2, and IEER up to 16.9. Also include direct-drive plenum fan technology that has a beltless design and is more efficient than traditional forward-curved fans, according to the company. Optional eFlex variable-speed compressor. All aluminum microchannel condenser coil. Entire package (up to 63 tons) is AHRI certified.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation