- Space Management Specialist »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Packaged Rooftop Chiller - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Commercial-packaged rooftop systems from McQuay in sizes from three to 50 tons are intended for one- to three-story buildings. They combine interior space savings of a roof-mounted system with the operating and maintenance efficiencies of central heating and cooling systems.
Standard low-leak dampers provide resistance to air leakage and help reduce energy costs. Dual refrigeration circuits improve reliability, while access to mechanical components helps promote routine maintenance and reduce service costs. Non-corrosive, double-sloped drain pans per ASHRAE Standard 62.1 help improve indoor air quality.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation