PVDF Coating System - Centria Architectural Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Allura PVDF coating system features a matte, low-gloss finish combined with a subtle, aggregate texture. The first color palette in the system is the Terra Cotta Color Series, which includes five warm, earth-tone colors. May be applied to a number of substrates, including aluminum, galvanized steel, or Galvalume coated steel.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors