PVDF Coating - Linetec - Facility Management Product Release
Terra cotta painted finish uses a texture additive to help replicate the natural look and feel of terra cotta. The 70 percent polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) resin-based coating is designed to resist humidity, color change, chalk, gloss loss, and chemicals. Available in four color choices. Meets AAMA 2605-13.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors