- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Facilities Manager »
PVC Membrane - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The sure-flex PVC KEE FRS FleeceBack features a combination of DuPont® Elvaloy® KEE copolymer, fiberglass reinforcing scrim and polyester fleece backing. The Elvaloy KEE enhances the performance and extends the useful life of polyvinyl chloride products. The membrane is manufactured using a hot-melt extrusion process for complete scrim encapsulation. The membranes are available in 105-, 115-, and 135-mil thicknesses, creating a durable and versatile sheet designed for fully adhered reroofing or new-construction projects.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option