- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
PVC Membrane - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The sure-flex PVC KEE FRS FleeceBack features a combination of DuPont® Elvaloy® KEE copolymer, fiberglass reinforcing scrim and polyester fleece backing. The Elvaloy KEE enhances the performance and extends the useful life of polyvinyl chloride products. The membrane is manufactured using a hot-melt extrusion process for complete scrim encapsulation. The membranes are available in 105-, 115-, and 135-mil thicknesses, creating a durable and versatile sheet designed for fully adhered reroofing or new-construction projects.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems