Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
PVC Membrane - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The sure-flex PVC KEE FRS FleeceBack features a combination of DuPont® Elvaloy® KEE copolymer, fiberglass reinforcing scrim and polyester fleece backing. The Elvaloy KEE enhances the performance and extends the useful life of polyvinyl chloride products. The membrane is manufactured using a hot-melt extrusion process for complete scrim encapsulation. The membranes are available in 105-, 115-, and 135-mil thicknesses, creating a durable and versatile sheet designed for fully adhered reroofing or new-construction projects.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Winter Maintenance Considerations for Steep-Sloped Roofing
- Winter Roofing Hazards: Snow, Ponding, Freeze/Thaw
- Facilities Manager's Guide to Winter Roofing Care