PTAC With Conditioned Make Up - Friedrich - Facility Management Product Release
Friedrich FreshAire PTAC combines an energy efficient inverter compressor with the ability to bring in conditioned make-up air (MUA).
Friedrich FreshAire PTAC meets ASHRAE 62.1-2013 standards, which require bringing in a specific amount of outdoor air and providing MERV 8 filtration — something that in the past only could be achieved with much larger, more complex and expensive systems. The Friedrich unit incorporates a MERV 8 filter for outdoor air, greatly reducing air particles, allergens and other air impurities brought into the space.
Friedrich’s Precision Inverter compressor with variable speed technology allows the units to deliver only the amount of cooling or heating needed for the room at any given time, saving energy and money while maintaining even, consistent temperatures. Other benefits include improved dehumidification as compared to single speed PTACs. The inverter compressor also operates quietly by eliminating the abrupt starts and stops to ensure the ultimate comfort of guests and residents.
Available in two capacity options.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation