Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
PDA - AMREL - Facility Management Product Release
AMREL’s Rocky DA5-M Rugged PDA offers a 4-inch 640x480 pixel display, full size PCMCIA, and 2.0 USB Ports. It allows third party integration such as embedded DAQ card applications for turn key solutions.
Encased and sealed in magnesium, it is certified for several military standards, and is explosive atmosphere tested. The DA5-M weighs less than 1lb., and comes equipped with Bluetooth, GPS, wireless 802.11g, and phone options.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs