- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
PDA - AMREL - Facility Management Product Release
AMREL’s Rocky DA5-M Rugged PDA offers a 4-inch 640x480 pixel display, full size PCMCIA, and 2.0 USB Ports. It allows third party integration such as embedded DAQ card applications for turn key solutions.
Encased and sealed in magnesium, it is certified for several military standards, and is explosive atmosphere tested. The DA5-M weighs less than 1lb., and comes equipped with Bluetooth, GPS, wireless 802.11g, and phone options.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs