Overhead Cable Routing - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Net-Access overhead cable routing system mounts to the top of Net-Access cabinets and integrates with other cable pathways used throughout a data center.
The rigid, smooth-molded design features six-inch high sidewalls and three-inch bend radius control to support and physically protect cables for improved network reliability. Multiple cable spillouts allow cables to be routed at the front, middle, and rear of the cabinets to provide increased routing versatility.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully