Output Controllers - AMAG Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Output Controllers from AMAG Technology are available as optional add-ons to the Symmetry M2150 MultiNODE range, to provide increased input and output capacity for the company’s Symmetry Security Management System.
The controllers are available in two formats: One with four inputs and eight outputs or one with four inputs and 24 outputs. Each of the inputs is configurable for two, three, four and six states, providing a high level of supervision for the device being monitored and for the wiring to the device.
The device configures up to 16 readers with additional 8DBC door controller and manages 250,000 cardholders. Symmetry SMS users can network up to 32 controllers on a chain to expand the system, and may add additional chains if necessary.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing